FRONTLINE BRISBANE & NORTH QLD
About the role
Luxury Island Resort on the stunning Whitsundays Coast is currently seeking a Training Manager to manage and facilitate the training initiatives and activities within the Resort. Your key role will be to create and facilitate all training initiatives across the resort including customer service, soft skills, management and leadership workshops.
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Previous experience facilitating Train the Trainer
- Projects a professional image and initiates contact easily with all guests and external stakeholders.
- Is a good team player, shows initiative and assist others without being asked.
- Excellent telephone etiquette combined with negotiation and selling skills.
- Resilient and works well under pressure.
- Competitive salary of $70K + super
- Sole use accommodation included
- Meals and accommodation $157.01 per week
- 6 month roll on contract
- 4.5 star Resort, family favorite
- Only 20 minutes from mainland
- Multi-million dollar refurbishment offering facilities like no other
Samantha Dean - Job #159858
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Dean on 0488488617 quoting Ref No. 159858 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
Samantha Dean - Job Reference #159858
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: