Junior Project Engineer
With over 20 years asset management engineering experience, Wisely have an exciting opportunity for a junior Engineer to join our growing team of 500 specialist maintenance personnel.
Based near Mackay at a local coal terminal the role will focus on;
- Emergent works management
- Work pack development
- Variations scope definition
- ITP signoffs
Working a Monday-Friday roster this is an ideal opportunity for someone based locally however accommodation is provided for the right person if required.
Preferred candidates will be required to have:
- Engineering Degree
- Good communication, people and stakeholder engagement skills
- Enthusiastic and self-driven approach
- Experience in mining or heavy industry highly regarded
- Current rights to work in Australia
Wisely Asset Management is breaking new ground across a diverse range of industries. We are a growing privately owned Australian company and our people are our most valuable asset. We offer exciting career opportunities, flexible packages, coaching and support and have a strong commitment to diversity in the workforce.
- You will be offered an attractive industry leading remuneration package plus superannuation.
- Accommodation provided if required.
- Professional development opportunities plus coaching from our leadership team of industry experts.
- Roster: Monday-Friday.
- We offer a range of engagement options which include casual, fixed term full time (inclusive of leave entitlements) or to subcontract through your ABN.
- Free mental health support for you and your family through our employee assistance program.
- Flexible packages for eligible employees tailored to individual needs which include salary sacrifice options on hire vehicles, superannuation and novated leasing.
- Exciting staff discounts on private health insurance, car rentals, accommodation and fitness
'Apply now' or for a confidential conversation please call:
P: 1300 947 359
Wisely has a strong commitment to diversity within our workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: