Civil Construction Project Engineer
Wisely Group have a new opportunity available for an experienced Maintenance Superintendent to join our Asset Management Team. Operating for 25 years, we are a successful privately owned business of 500 specialists breaking new ground across a diverse range of industries including; mining & resources, aviation, rail, defence, ports & infrastructure.
Wisely are looking to engage an experienced Civil Construction Engineer for project front end loading and execution work as part of the Engineering project execution team.
The successful applicant will be required to possess the following skills and experience:
- Civil project and operational experience required to understand and work through scoping and delivery activities
- Civil engineering degree with mine site experience
- Site operational exposure
- Project delivery exposure
- Good technical knowledge
- You will be offered an attractive industry leading remuneration package plus superannuation.
- Accommodation provided.
- Professional development opportunities plus coaching from our leadership team of industry experts.
- Roster: Monday-Friday.
- We offer a range of engagement options which include casual, fixed term full time (inclusive of leave entitlements) or to subcontract through your ABN.
- Free mental health support for you and your family through our employee assistance program.
- Flexible packages for eligible employees tailored to individual needs which include salary sacrifice options on hire vehicles, superannuation and novated leasing.
- Exciting staff discounts on private health insurance, car rentals, accommodation and fitness
'Apply now' or for a confidential conversation please call:
P: 1300 947 359
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: