Work Management / Master Data Specialist
Wisely Group have a new opportunity available for an experienced Maintenance Superintendent to join our Asset Management Team. Operating for 25 years, we are a successful privately owned business of 500 specialists breaking new ground across a diverse range of industries including; mining & resources, aviation, rail, defence, ports & infrastructure.
Wisely are currently looking for an experienced Work Management Specialist to join our Asset Management Division.
Acting as a consultant you will be supporting our client by setting up the work management environment for Mine Services on site as well as review, cleanse and create SAP master data. This includes PRT's and tasklist setup.
The successful applicant will be required to possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated SAP PM Master Data experience
- Exposure to mine services style activities and planning capability
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- You will be offered an attractive industry leading remuneration package plus superannuation.
- Accommodation provided.
- Flights may be provided for the right candidate
- Professional development opportunities plus coaching from our leadership team of industry experts.
- Roster: Monday-Friday.
- We offer a range of engagement options which include casual, fixed term full time (inclusive of leave entitlements) or to subcontract through your ABN.
- Free mental health support for you and your family through our employee assistance program.
- Flexible packages for eligible employees tailored to individual needs which include salary sacrifice options on hire vehicles, superannuation and novated leasing.
- Exciting staff discounts on private health insurance, car rentals, accommodation and fitness
'Apply now' or for a confidential conversation please call:
P: 1300 947 359
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: