Occupational Health Practitioner Mackay
Location:MacKay & Coalfields > Regional QLD
Profession / Role:Healthcare & Medical > Occupational Therapy
Mackay is the Gateway to the Whitsunday Islands - home of the "Best Job in the World" and we here offer you the best GP job in the world! Situated in tropical paradise, with white sandy beaches, tropical islands and coral reefs for fantastic sailing, fishing, scuba and relaxation. Inland we have rain forests and we also have excellent schools, universities, shopping and easy access to the capital cities in 1.5 hrs flights.
With diverse industries from coal, sugar and tourism, Mackay maintains it's relaxed atmosphere where you can bring up children safely and create a fantastic life and successful future.
Enjoy a stimulating professional life while enjoying a fantastic lifestyle and never suffer the winter again!!!!
We are Bcerta Australia in Mackay seeking an Occupational Health Practitioner either qualified or aspiring to specialise in Occupational Health.
Bcerta Australia is Australia's leading provider of occupational health and general medical services. Our mission is to deliver best-practice healthcare solutions by way of a network of medical centres, site services and alliance clinics.
We have 30 years of experience in quality health care and recognise the important contribution of good health to the workplace.
You will be joining a reputable training organisation with an established client base, and highly qualified and supportive team.
The purpose of the position is to:-
- Provide competent patient-centred care that addresses health needs and promotes
wellness in general health, occupational health and sports medicine.
- Work closely with WorkCover
- Work closely with the rehabilitation of company personnel
- Provide medical assessments and functional assessments
- Provide care that is based on latest evidence and guidelines, and meets legislative requirements
You will be responsible for:-
- Providing good clinical care
- Maintaining good medical practice
- Maintaining trust and professional relationships with Patients
- Working collaboratively with colleagues
- Maintaining integrity in professional practice
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Companies, Other Doctors and Associates, Allied Health Partners, Managers and staff
Expected behaviours and personal attributes:-
Education, Qualifications and Experience
Excellent levels of income are achievable and there is unique potential for growth and business development.
If this position is of interest to you please apply
Reference AHHWQ 2328
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: