Account Manager - Qld
WHAT WE DO
For over 50 years we have been dedicated to solving operational challenges and making safer industrial environments. As part of our team, we will encourage your ideas, support your ongoing development and career growth, and offer a collaborative environment – all aimed at helping you take your career to the next level.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager based in Mackay with mining and electrical experience, to represent Ampcontrol's broad range of electrical products, services and solutions across northern Queensland.
You will have a great mix of maintaining existing customer relationships, as well as identifying new opportunities across the region. You will play an integral role in the continued success of Ampcontrol in Queensland, particularly across the mining sector.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As one of our Queensland Account Managers, you will work closely with our Northern Operations team and Ampcontrol Group product managers to continue the success and growth of the business in the region, focussing on the mining sector. The role is to build respected and valued relationships with key stakeholders at client sites across Queensland. Key responsibilities include:
- Growing Ampcontrol's 'service' market share;
- Identifying new opportunities across the region;
- Establishing a reputation within the regional customer sites as a valued advisor and solution provider;
- Vetting of tender documents, communication with clients and preparing summaries to the engineering manager;
- Sales planning to target and maintain specific markets you develop with the services business managers;
- Build and implement targeted marketing and advertising campaigns for business development;
- Provide suggestions for enhanced and updated products in the Ampcontrol range.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You will be an experience business development, sales, or account manager; OR electrical professional (electrician or engineer) with experience working in the mining sector. In additional you will have:
- Demonstrated experience or willingness to sell service products and/or solutions into the mining industry;
- An electrical/electronic trade or engineering qualification (desirable);
- Experience working in a role involving performance indicators, sales targets and reports;
- A strong service-orientation with high-level self-initiative;
- Ability to work interstate and intrastate as required;
- A current full Australian driver's license.
If you’re looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced business that celebrates creativity, problem solving and challenging the status quo, you’ll be a terrific fit at Ampcontrol.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: