SOUTHERN CROSS PERSONNEL
Our client is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Motor Mechanic for there Mackay workshop.
The candidate(s) will be a responsible individual, technically competent, with a thorough knowledge of modern automotive systems and a strong customer service focus.
You will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and be able to work independently while coordinating others within a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out vehicle repairs and/or maintenance as per the repair order.
- Plan each job for maximum efficiency.
- Offer sound diagnostic skills and problem-solving experience.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail with all tasks performed.
- Follow correct procedures when carrying out warranty work.
- Return vehicles in a clean condition after carrying out repairs.
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Be familiar with, and follow all Dealership operating procedures.
- Demonstrate a 'can do' attitude with a high degree of 'care factor'.
- An ability to deliver high quality workmanship
- Ability to keep abreast of factory technical updates.
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date personal tool kit.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of all Dealership products and services
Ideally, you will be a qualified experienced Motor Vehicle Technician. If you feel you have the expertise and drive to be apart of our dynamic and valued team, then we welcome your application.
This is a permanent full-time position with a salary package of $ 50,000.00 p.a to $ 60,000 p.a +Super and excellent opportunities to grow in your career.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: