Project officer wanted for a government organisation based in Mackay.
Your new company
We are currently recruiting for a state government organisation that looks after the regulation and safety oversight of Australia's shipping fleet. Due to the on-going pandemic a project officer role is required to organises hotel quarantine and health checks for staff entering Mackay via shipping fleets.
Your new role
In this role your duties will include;
- Customer service over the phone.
- Organisation of travel bookings and accommodation.
- Confidently in liaising with QLD Health, Hospitals and motels for quarantine purposes.
- Booking medical appointments and health checks.
- High volume data entry
- Develop and draft high quality internal and external correspondence while upholding confidentially standards.
- Other Receptionist duties as required.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Pre-existing experience is a similar administration role.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and in stressful environments
- Strong time management skills and able to prioritise tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
What you'll get in return
This is a contracted position for an immediate start in Mackay. They are offering 30 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tuscany Hyham, now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2489868
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: